Jagritibeautyhub is here today with a blog for men!!! For the first time JBH is writing a blog for you boys!! Who says boys are not concerned for their skin. I believe they are equally concerned as we females are!! 😀
What man doesn’t want clear and vibrant skin? If you’re not sure what else you can do to keep your face blemish-free, we’ve got a few tips to share.
Here are three of the things you men need to know:
- The best men’s skin care is one that works for your skin.
- Fixing poor sleep habits and avoiding sugar can help you achieve clearer skin.
- A few simple adjustments to your skin care routine may be all it takes to achieve better-looking skin.
So are your guys ready for the clear complexion that you’ve always wanted? Here are our top skin care tips for men to get that tan removed from your skin:
1- Gram Flour and Turmeric
I believe this one is the easiest and effective remedy available for TAN removal. Gram Flour and Turmeric are really good for the treatment of removing tan from your face and arms. Gram flour (or Besan) has variety of vitamins and other nutrients which makes the skin extremely healthy and clean. It cleanses the skin and removes all the dirt from the skin. Turmeric has been used for ages to control the skin troubles. It heals every skin issue, including darkness and tanned skin. It is an ayurvedic medicine for the human skin, which can treat many issues. Gram flour with turmeric makes a good anti tan face pack.
- Add 2 spoons of gram flour powder in a bowl
- Now put a pinch of tablespoon of turmeric powder in it. (yes, we only need a pinch guys.)
- Add 2 spoons of water in the same bowl and make a pack.
- Now apply it onto the face evenly
- Keep it until it dries out
- Wash it with chilled water
Try this four times a week. I am sure you will feel the difference!!
2- Milk and Sandalwood Powder
Another easiest treatment for tanning is Milk (Everytime available at home) and Sandalwood Powder (or Chandan). Chandan gives a radiant glow to the face and enhances skin’s natural charm. Sandalwood face pack treats dark and pigmented skin easily. Milk is full with proteins and lactic acid, which is good for pigmented and tanned skin. It makes our facial skin soft and smooth. Milk enzymes are very helpful in reducing tan and dark skin tone. let’s see how it treats the tanning on men’s face.
How to make and use this remedy?
- Put 4 spoons of raw and fresh milk in the bowl
- Now add a half teaspoonful of sandalwood powder
- Mix them well and add 1 spoon of rose water (optional)
- Now massage your face and neck with this mixture in a circular motion
- Do not rub your skin and be gentle.
- Let it get dry.
- Then wash it with clear water.
3- Potato Juice
Potato does wonders for tanned skin. Potato when used daily on face or arms or the sun tanned areas shows good results in removing the tan and bringing back the natural Glow.
Let’s see how Potato can help you remove the undesired Tan.
- Peel and grate a medium sized potato.
- Put the pulp in the sieve and press, it will separate the juice.
- Apply this juice to evenly massage the skin.
- This can be used on the hands, legs, arms etc too, where the sun tan is prominent.
- A lot of guys have sun tanning on the back of the neck as well, so apply this potato juice over there too.
- Keep for 1 hour then wash off.
4- Tomato Juice
Tomato juice is good for getting rid of the sun tanning. This juice is rich in lycopene enzyme that reduces the sun tanning and skin darkness.
- Take some pulp of tomato and mix some lemon juice in it. Just 7-8 drops of lemon juice will work.
- Apply this on the face, neck and body parts like arms, legs etc.
- Now, keep this for 30 minutes.
- Wash when it dries.
5- Lemon and Orange Juice
Lemons are rich in vitamin C and citrus acid that lightens the skin tone and makes it super glowing. Lemon Juice removes all the scars and acne marks. It also acts like an exfoliator for the skin and removes dead skin cells. Orange juice makes your skin smooth and fair, it also prevents acne and wrinkles. Honey reduces pigmentation and gives a radiant glow on your face. it has anti-bacterial and anti-septic properties which protects the skin from daily wear and tear.
- Take one orange and peel off its cover and then wash the orange with water and peel off its skin
- Separate the orange pulp in a bowl and then add this pulp in the grinder.
- Also add 1 spoon of lemon juice in it.
- Blend them together and pour the juice in a small bowl.
- You can also add 1 small spoon full of honey in the mixture and mix all ingredients
- Now take a cotton ball and dab it into the face mask
- Apply this mask onto the face and neck evenly
- Leave it to dry out for 20 minutes.
- Wash it with cold water.
Try these DIY’s this summer guyss and get your natural and healthy look back.
Jagriti Chaudhary 🙂